Recently, our very own Attorney Marc J. Kaplan published an article on SuperLawyers.com about how COVID-19 affects family law matters across the US. In the article, Super Lawyers interviews Marc about his experience as a family lawyer dealing with the coronavirus pandemic.
During the interview for Super Lawyers, Marc discusses the following topics:
- How COVID-19 has impacted our practice at Kaplan Law L.L.C.;
- what sort of concerns we regularly hear from our clients about the pandemic;
- how Kaplan Law L.L.C. works with clients to help them navigate legal disputes during this time;
- what sort of challenges the family law industry, including the courts, faces in the coming months,; and
- our advice for consumers worried about the impact of COVID-19 on their family law cases.
Over the course of his career as a family lawyer, Marc has been a Super Lawyer for the past 15 years. Attorney Kaplan has received numerous accolades, including an AV® Preeminent rating from Martindale-Hubbell®—the highest rating available to attorneys. To learn more about Attorney Kaplan's outlook on the COVID-19 pandemic and how it will impact the family law industry, read his article on SuperLawyers.com today.
If you need help navigating a family law case, our lawyers are just a call (or click) away! Contact us online or via phone at (303) 747-4748 to receive a consultation with our team and learn more about how we can help you.